LEWIS began working with Mozilla in September 2007. The Mozilla Project aims to maintain choice and innovation on the Internet. To achieve this, the Mozilla Project produces and provides the Firefox web browser and the Thunderbird e-mail client as well as other products and technologies.
- Improve the relationship between Mozilla and Spain’s key publications, journalists and influencers in order to reinforce Mozilla products in the Spanish market
- Build brand awareness around the Mozilla brand, among non-technical target
- Increase Mozilla Firefox downloads and usage through education to the non-technnical
- Promote the new versions of products, events and general information about Mozilla, to financial/business, technological and vertical media as well as bloggers and influencers.
- Coordinating and supporting the organization's marketing goals and main activities