We provide strategic international campaign management services via a team of dedicated, multi-lingual coordination specialists. We manage worldwide and regional corporate communications programs
for clients, taking a lead PR agency role, managing planning, messaging and content creation, handling international business media, structuring global social channels, creating global communications programs, policies and guidelines, and establishing coordination processes.
International campaign management services include:
- Single point of contact for effective management of consumer and tech PR campaigns across multiple countries with local knowledge and expertise
- Centralized PR and social media campaign content creation
- Global business media handling
- Centralized online reporting and evaluation dashboard to demonstrate value and justify PR spend
- Coordination of international press tours, events and product launches
What are the key benefits?
- Greater economies of scale through centralized knowledge, content creation and reporting
- Greater control over global PR programs and consistency of message
- Global and local expertise – all team members have run in-country PR programs prior to joining the international media relations team
- Reduction in admin and management and extension to internal marketing teams, which are often under pressure
- Best practice expertise in creating strategies to support brands in an increasingly complex global social media landscape
- Central evaluation of PR and global communications results